Coaching that is Unique, Mindful, Intuitive, and Powerful!
Mindful Life Coaching is grounded in the teachings, wisdom and skills of Mindfulness, Meditation, Coaching, Psychology, and Philosophy, and facilitates profound professional, personal and spiritual growth. More about the Mindful Life Coaching Approach.
Facing a Major Life Change?
Want to Live More Confidently and Authentically?
Seeking Life Direction?
Ready to Create a Life you Love?
Mindful Life Coaching meets you right where you are on your life path, and helps you take mindful steps toward wholeness and well-being!
How Mindful Life Coaching can Enhance Your Life:
- Create life balance for greater well-being and true inner-peace
- Have greater clarity, aliveness, passion and a clear direction for your life
- See problems more clearly and find peaceful resolutions
- Change mental, emotional, and behavior patterns that limit your life
- Communicate more effectively and compassionately for better relationships
- Develop greater self confidence and courage to live boldly and creatively
- Know and express your unique gifts and strengths
- Learn to calm ego fears, doubts and worries to live more fully in the present
- Develop your own powerful mindfulness practices and enjoy a more fulfilled life
- Connect with your inner wisdom and what truly inspires you
- Deepen your spiritual connection through practices that support your authentic being.
Also Available are these Specific Areas of Life Coaching based in Mindfulness:
Coaching Sessions are held via Phone or In Person in Santa Rosa, CA
“About a year ago, I began an inner spiritual journey to try to fill that “emptiness” we all feel at times in our lives. I had learned enough to know that it was ME, (not another person or thing) that was going to make me happy, but I was stuck there. I was led to Brook though divine appointment, of that, I am sure. Her beautiful facilitation and guidance has given me such a depth of support for this “inner work”. She not only leads me into wonderful discussion of my inner self, she also gives great techniques for continuing this work when I go home. It is very hard to put into mere words the gratitude I feel for the gifts she has given me. Brook makes this “work” fun and I’ve lost my fear of the unknown parts of myself, I now look at it as a continuing, exciting, adventure of discovery so that I can be the best ME out in the world.”…..V.J., Teacher, CA